DISCLOSURE STATEMENT: All posts may contain affiliate links. These are kinda cool; they allow me to earn money for all of the time I put into this blog. So feel free to click and find something you'd like to check out! I do my best to make sure that each link is to something I support or personally use.
A delicious meal quick and that is healthy in less than 30 minutes courtesy of Wildtree. Need another great Wildtree recipe check out the chicken alfredo recipe also from Wildtree.
6 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts 2 tablespoons Taco Seasoning 1 tablespoon Natural Grapeseed Oil 1 tablespoon unsalted butter 1 cup heavy cream 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chiles drained 1/2 cup Mexican cheese blend 12 ounces penne prepared according to package directions Add to List Add to Cart
- Add chicken, Taco Seasoning, and Natural Grapeseed Oil to a freezer bag and seal. Squeeze bag to combine ingredients. Freeze.
- Thaw freezer bag contents completely before following the recipe.
- Heat a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add freezer bag contents and cook chicken for about 5-7 minutes on each side or until cooked through: 165°F. Transfer chicken to cutting board.
- Add butter and cream to the skillet; heat until butter is melted. Stir in diced tomatoes and cheese. Cook until cheese is melted.
- Add cooked penne and toss to coat in sauce.
- Slice the chicken and serve over the creamy pasta.
- 510 Calories (kcal)
- 18 Fat (g)
- 7 Saturated Fat (g)
- 46 Carbohydrates (g)
- 1 Fiber (g)
- 5 Sugar (g)
- 37 Protein (g)
- 115 Cholesterol (mg)
- 240 Sodium (mg)