DISCLOSURE STATEMENT: All posts may contain affiliate links. These are kinda cool; they allow me to earn money for all of the time I put into this blog. So feel free to click and find something you'd like to check out! I do my best to make sure that each link is to something I support or personally use.
We’re not kidding! This Make Fast meal is so quick and easy to prepare, your kids will still be washing their hands for dinner. The main flavor ingredient? Wildtree’s Alfredo Extraordinaire! (Recipe courtesy of Wildtree)
1/2 pound penne 1/2 pound broccoli florets 1 teaspoon Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil 2 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts diced 1/2 teaspoon Rancher Steak Rub 3 tablespoons unsalted butter 1/2 cup whole milk 1/2 cup Wildtree’s Alfredo Extraordinaire (8.2 oz) Add to List Add to Cart
- Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Prepare penne according to package directions. Add broccoli during the last 5 minutes of cooking. Drain and set aside.
- While penne is cooking, heat Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Season chicken with Rancher Steak Rub. Sauté until browned and cooked through: 165°F.
- In the same large saucepan the pasta was prepared, melt the butter with the milk over medium heat. Whisk in Wildtree’s Alfredo Extraordinaire.
- Add cooked broccoli, penne, and chicken. Toss to coat in sauce.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese if desired.
- 460 Calories (kcal)
- 17 Fat (g)
- 8 Saturated Fat (g)
- 50 Carbohydrates (g)
- 2 Fiber (g)
- 8 Sugar (g)
- 25 Protein (g)
- 75 Cholesterol (mg)
- 420 Sodium (mg)