DISCLOSURE STATEMENT: All posts may contain affiliate links. These are kinda cool; they allow me to earn money for all of the time I put into this blog. So feel free to click and find something you'd like to check out! I do my best to make sure that each link is to something I support or personally use.
With the holiday’s around the corner we will be spending most of our time in the kitchen stirring up some magnificent meals. Follow these tips to protect you and your family when cooking Whether stirring up a quick dinner or a festive holiday meal, here is a recipe for safer cooking you can use daily.
To Prevent a Cooking Fire In Your Kitchen
- Keep an eye on your cooking and stay in the kitchen Unattended cooking is the #1 reason fires start in the kitchen.
- Wear short sleeves or close fitting sleeves. Loosed or long sleeves can get caught in the flames.
- Watch children closely if they are old enough to start teaching how to cook.
- Clean surfaces to prevent food and grease fire and build up.
- Keep curtains, towels and pot holders away from surface and store flammable cleaning products away from the heat source.
- Turn pan handles inwards to prevent food spills as you walk in and out of the space.
These tips will help you keep your family safe in the kitchen all year round.